Saturday, October 07, 2006

Friday Night = Movie Night

This Friday night has turned into movie night. All three of us in the
volunteer house (Jesse, Ross, and I) watched Jesse's Netflix pic,
"Thank You For Smoking," which I generally thought was well-done,
although certainly far from perfect: sometimes a little loose in its
plot, or maybe a little stretched thin in the message or idea it was
trying to convey. But still, not a bad movie.

And then, just a little while ago, Ross and I sat down and watched
"Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind," which was the first time for
me. I really enjoyed it - it's such an imaginative, creative,
delightful film, and very thought-provoking.

Anyway, the past few days have been wonderfully sunny, brisk and crisp
in a way that definitely signals winter coming: chilly, but beautiful.
Here's hoping tomorrow is like that, too...

No comments: